ATACO Steel Offers State-of-the-Art Custom Steel Laser Cutting
At ATACO Steel Products our vision is to be technically advanced and strategic in our investment decisions. We also emphasize and take pride in doing the best job we can. Our decision to purchase a TRUMPF 5030 12kW laser aligns with our vision and values. We’re pleased to announce that we’re already prepping the area where this new 12k watt laser will be producing parts upon delivery in March.
How Our TRUMPF 5030 12kW Laser Will Save You Time and Money
With its high processing speed and reproducible part quality, the TRUMPF TruLaser 5030 fiber handles even complex contours with relative ease. Solid state 12kW laser power ensures our ability to achieve excellent feed rates and cutting speeds including the capability to cut mild steel up to 30 mm thick and standard sheet sizes of 3000 mm x 1500 mm with a max weight of 1800 kg for one pallet.
The 5030 sets high standards of productivity and cost-efficiency guaranteeing high part quality when cutting thick sheets in CO2 and solid-state laser technology fields. This powerhouse features dynamic drives, high axis speeds, and a high degree of automation in custom steel laser cutting.
Other Reasons the TruLaser 5030 fiber is Cutting Edge Technology
- It has minimal part costs. Due to powerful drives and dynamic axis motions, it has high machine dynamics even for complex contours.
- TRUMPF designed the laser so every single KW hits the sheet metal. This results in high feed rates and the ability to process the workpiece productively.
- A newly-designed nozzle reduces nitrogen consumption by 70% for double the sheet throughput.
- The machine is more intuitively operated with multi-award-winning Touchpoint HMI. It runs faster without sacrificing performance.
- Smart nozzle automation allows the nozzle changer to be pulled out while the machine is in operation and be set up parallel to production.
- This laser quickly and easily cuts oversized sheets measuring 6 x 2 m.
- It cuts intricately even in thick mild steel using the CoolLine function. Benefits include new geometries, closer nesting and increased process reliability for the processing of thick mild steel.
- BrightLine fiber ensures the best results without compromise for excellent part quality and seamless part removal.
- AdjustLine enables our operators to adjust the cutting process to materials of different quality. This means cost-savings for you with less scrap and lower material costs.
- Collision protection for the cutting head guarantees the highest process reliability and less non-productive downtime.
Looking for Custom Steel Laser Cutting Near You?
Located in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, ATACO Steel Products is a leader in the sheet metal fabrication industry. By upgrading to the latest manufacturing methods, we continue to ensure customer satisfaction in every project. In addition to purchasing the TRUMPF 5030 12kW Laser, we will also be taking delivery of a new TRUMPF 5130 series 130-ton press brake, next month. We’ve been customer-focused since 1946 with repeat business our constant goal.
Request a quote or contact us today to learn more about how ATACO Steel Products can exceed your expectations. We’re committed to providing quality parts on time and on budget.